1. Introduction of Product
SHJ(D) Series Co-rotating Twin Screw Extruder Used For
Designed by CAD, the closely intermeshed screw elements have
excellent self-wiping characteristics, and can be interchanged with
each other easily. Our over many years of experience in screw
design and software development enable us to realize efficient
solids conveying, melting/plasticizing, mixing/compounding,
dispersing, homogenization, devolatilization, pressure-buildup in
twin-screw extruders, in accordance to the specific requirements of
each process. To meet the increasingly demanding challenges from
new materials and new processes, we are providing new types of
screw elements accordingly. Screw elements are slid onto a spline
shaft to achieve higher torque and higher screw channel volume for
even higher throughput.
It is mainly used for extrusion of plastic
Material of screw and barrel
For most applications, the core shaft is made of 40CrNiMoA, the
screw components are made of highly quality high speed tool steel,
W6Mo5Cr4V2, that receives heat treatment with vacuum hardening at
high temperature, whole hardness: HRC62-64. the barrel body is made
of 45# steel, and the”∞”shaped hole is lined with wearing proof
alloy a-101(Fe-Cr-Ni-B+Carbide), hardness HRC60-64. For
applications with particular requirements, high corrosion-resistant
and high wear-resistant materials of construction with special heat
treatments are also provide for our customer to choose.
The key components in the electric control system are all imported
very reliable instruments, providing interlock control system only
after the oil lubrication system interlocks with the host machine,
i.e., the oil pump start up, can you start up the host machine;
Only after the feeding system interlocks with the host machine,
i.e., the host machine starts up, can you start up the feeding
machine. When the pressure interlocks with the host machine, i.e.,
reaches overpressure, both the host machine and feeding machine
should stop operation; When the electric current interlocks with
the host machine, i.e., reaches overcurrent, both the host machine
and feeding machine should stop operation. Simulating control
panel, PLC control, and PCC control are also provide upon request
beside the standard control model.
Due to its low vibration and low noise level, the main extruder can
be installed on most solid grounds with no need for any special
3. Equipment list
1.DC motor 110KW
Transmission: Three axis parallel design , The part of deceleration
and torque divider are all in one.
Bearing: SKF Band Oil lubrication Inlet oil sealing device
We use spring pin to avoid overload and over current on drivetrain.
We can also avoid overload and over current by connecting the main
computer board of frequency converter which is imported.
2. 9 pieces of Wear-resisting bimetal barrel(the inner wall is made
of wear-resistant alloy)
The Component of screw is made of High-Speed Tool Steel(
W6Mo5Cr4V2). The material of Spindle is 40CrNiMo. Component and
Spindle of screw are connected by the function of involute spline.
Cooling method of barrel is forced water cooling. Each barrel uses
the throttle and solenoid valve independently. Solenoid valve is
made in Italy .Open cylinder is casting copper heater. Closed shell
is cast aluminum heater.
3. The motor power of water-cycling system is 1.1 KW, including
water pump, water tank, and heat exchanger.
4. The motor power of lubricating system is 1.1 KW, including oil
pump and heat exchanger.
5. There are two sets of vacuum systems. The motor power of vacuum
system is 2x2.2kW,including vacuum pump and the buffer tank.
Granulating system include water-through strand pelletizing,
air-cooling strand pelletizing, air cooling die face cutting,
water-ring die-face cutting, eccentric hot face cutting with
special cooling, and under water pelletizing. Our engineers will
recommend you with the best suitable way of granulating according
to your material characteristics and process requirements.
5. Main Technical Parameter:
Maximum Screw Speed(rpm)
6. Competitive Advantage:
SHJ(D) Series Co-rotating Twin Screw Extruder Used For
1. Co-rotating twin screw extruder has best dispersing and
compounding for all the materials. Modular design can make the
machine changed according to the materials and the process
technology easily. It’s possible for one machine reach the
extensive performance and special purpose in many place.
2. The machine included screw diameter from 16mm-160mm. Different
processing demand can be satisfied by our different screw speed and
different torque output.
3. Various feeding system normally are volumetric feeder,
gravimetric feeder can be used for more precise.
4. Hydraulic screen changer, non-stop screen changer, hinge die are
5. Special design for the frame with special pats makes the machine
installation easily and hsmoothly when running.
6. We use meter and the button control the machine directly. It has
low fault, simple and visual and it is the first selection for all
7. HMC operation control.
8. PLC,PCC system equipped with color touch screen are used in king
of control system. All the meter are connected with the main line,
so it can be control the total line automatic and test on line.
9. Newly strengthen design, speed reducing and torque, disturbing
integrated. High torque gearbox for high capacity, Torque limiter
for long life speed up to 800rpm, gearbox torque degree up to 8.8.
1. Oversea installation guide.
2. Oversea test running
3. Ovsersea worker training
4. Technical support
5. Spare parts supply
6. Technical operation support
7. Formula and processing support
Both screw and barrels were designed by using the building block
principle. The screw configuration, barrel setup, screw L/D, the
number and protocol of feeding and venting, screw change, way of
granulating, and the requirements, in constitution of the machine’s
versatility in other general applications.
9. Commercial Terms
1. Payment: 30% by T/T as advance payment, balance(70%) by T/T
2. Lead Time: 60 days after receiving the advance payment
3. Transportation: container, simple package ( PE film, salver)
4.Warranty period: From the day of the use of the machine in the
(1) The mechanical Parts: 12 months
(2) The electrical Parts: 6 months
5. Installations and Commissioning
(1) Up to date commissioning has been made before shipment
(2) Overseas Commissioning and charges
one or two technicians will be sent to the buyer to guide the
installation and commissioning of the equipment if the customer
Customers pay the charge of our technicians.
(1) Round-trip Airplane Ticket
(2) Charges of transportation, accommodation and communication
(3) The allowance for the technicians is USD 80 per day for one
(4) An interpreter is needed.
6. Spare parts:
Spare parts for one year are needed for the customers, and we
suggest that customers should buy the spare parts. (Fittings list
will be provided.)
7. English manual, Figuration drawing, and footing drawings are